Thursday, November 25, 2010

4.42pm- just plain tired

I am really tired and I have to find some motivation to get things done.

Its times like this when I wonder why I bother trying to work.  If I just lowered my lifestyle expectations a little, I wouldn't need to work, on a financial level, but I think I would be bored, and I already found out that I don't fit, in the area that we live in, with the other SAHMs.

Today, the TT didn't eat breakfast, and threw up on me at 8.30am.  J is also coughing harder- she has this annoying cough that has run three weeks, but not seen a doctor.

So they stayed home while I attempted to work.  The TV helped a bit, but I also cut out time today monitoring lunch, driving and then sitting in the doctors surgery, for over an hour, while they tried to fit us in.
I held TT while he slept.

Just buggered and need some sort of pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment