Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A new day- a new diary

My Quo Vadis Trinote planner arrived today from the UK.  There was an Australian Distributor, but I may have left it too late as the only option left was turd brown, so I looked overseas.  For an extra $4, I managed to grab a beautiful blue one from the UK and if its the *perfect* diary, I'll just buy a refill next year.  Would have loved a teal or fresh green one, but I was unable to find anyone in the US who was willing to post overseas.

Hopefully, it's the perfect size- bigger than A5 (Kikki K was too small), but less than A4. 



Mental note for next year- you bought it at Bureau Direct, and you googled a coupon.

I also bought a Kikki K family calendar for next year- the small size is just right for us, and even better Kikki K sent members a 20% discount voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment