Friday, November 26, 2010

On a positive note

Well, today is Thanksgiving, so taking a hint from the Americans, I am thankful that today I could take the kids to the doctor without explaining it to anyone else.

I also purchased two items for the new house today-  the budget is tight, so I'm ebaying hard.

a. A Large Silver Framed Mirror  $167

I overpaid a bit on this item as it was IKEA, and the seller was so thankful, she dropped it off to me! 



This will go in either the living room or the kids bedroom, as we have fireplaces.  I have decided to paint both fireplaces white, as they are not that special, and with the dark wood, stick out like a sore thumb.

b. Beatrix Potter Curtains  $49



One of the curtains is apparently a little sunfaded, but with sunblock lining, so will help the west-facing bedroom.

Poor A was sent to the paint shop a while ago, and asked to match Peter Rabbit Blue (front colour)

No comments:

Post a Comment